- 1 cup wheat bran
- 1 3⁄4 cups white flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix wheat bran, flour, baking powder.
- Cream together the sugar, butter, vanilla, and egg until smooth then blend in milk.
- Add dry ingredients and chocolate chips to the creamed mixture and stir until just moistened.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 22 minutes or until done.