Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fudge is so smooth and creamy! Rich and chocolaty and has pistachio nuts scattered throughout. It's very more-ish!
- 90 g butter
- 250 g marshmallows (pink and white)
- 250 g dark chocolate melts
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut
- 1 tablespoon water
- Place marshmallows, butter and water in a saucepan and heat slowly, stirring continually until marshmallows are melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate until chocolate melts.
- Stir in pistachio nuts and pour mixture into a lined 16 cm square pan or a log pan. Allow to cool before refrigerating to set.
- Cut into thin slices when required.
- Instead of pistachios you could use hazelnuts or I have made it once with glacé cherries and that was pretty yummy.