Recipe by Mary of the Midwest
I got this recipe off of a package of Toll House cocoa powder. It tastes great and is easy to make!
Top Review by Margie99
This was so good and easy to make. I think next time, and there will be a next, I will cream the butter with the powdered sugar first because I had a cocoa powder cloud when I turned on the mixer. MMMmmm.
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar, divided
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 5 -6 tablespoons milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract