Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This chocolholics recipe was posted in our local paper on valentines day
Make and share this Chocolate Lover's Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 113.39 g package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 524.46 g chocolate cake mix
- chocolate icing
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 226.79 g english walnuts (optional)
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Prepare pudding according to package directions. Dump cake mix into pudding and stir to mix thoroughly. Batter will be thick. Dump in a small handful of chocolate chips and fold into batter. Optional, add a handful of nuts now.
- Pour batter into baking pan and spread evenly. Spread remaining chocolate chips and nuts over top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. When done remove from oven and dump gobs of icing on hot cake and spread. Allow to cool and then cut into small squares.