Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Got this from a recipe posting board. My DH and Mother-In-Law love chocolate, I can't wait to make this from them.
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup baking cocoa
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter and sugars until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Gradually add flour mixture to oil and sugar mixture and mix well.
- Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
Excellent cookies and turned out very chewy which was what I was in the mood for. I only had a 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips so added a 1/2 cup of butterscotch chip and very glad I did. It gave it another layer of flavor that made them VERY good!
YUM YUM YUM! All I can say is that next time I will double the recipe. I only got about 28 cookies out of it. Delicious! Thank you for posting :0)