1/1 Photo of Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies
Got this from a recipe posting board. My DH and Mother-In-Law love chocolate, I can't wait to make this from them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl combine flour, cocoa and baking powder. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, beat the oil, butter and sugars until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Beat in vanilla.
- 6Gradually add flour mixture to oil and sugar mixture and mix well.
- 7Stir in chips.
- 8Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until edges begin to brown.
- 9Cool for 1 minute before removing from pans to wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lover's Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.0
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.5 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g