Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 cup mocha chocolate
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavor Nestle Nesquik powder
- 1⁄2 cup Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 3 tablespoons hot chocolate powder
- 2 cups milk
- 2⁄3 cup flour, sifted
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
Chocolate Powdered Sugar
- 7⁄8 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- Stir All Chocolate Mix Together with milk.
- Mix Flour,Eggs,& Water to make dough.
- (in seperate bowl) Roll Dough Into About 1 1/2 Size ball leave a little hole in the top.
- Then pour in the chocolate mix into top of the dough.
- Then let it bake for 10-15 minutes at 350F degrees.
- then roll in powdered sugar.
- and eat.