Recipe by Sam #3
Just heaven! Taken from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Package. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Top Review by lucid501
The flavor on this was great, but I had lots of issues with this. It cracked like crazy, and was almost impossible to get out of the pan. When I did, the crust didn't come with it. It probably needs a springform pan, and maybe a water bath to prevent the cracks. If still made in a regular cake pan, the pan should at least be very well greased, which this doesn't call for. I would make again, but it will require some tweaking I think. Made for PRMR tag game.
- 1 1⁄4 cups chocolate, crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 semisweet baking chocolate squares, melted
- 1⁄4 cup amaretto liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust: Combine crumb with butter. Press on bottom of 9" round cake pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, on at a time, and mix until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate and Amaretto and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hrs or overnight.