3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Just heaven! Taken from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Package. Cooking time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: Combine crumb with butter. Press on bottom of 9" round cake pan.
- 2Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 3Add eggs, on at a time, and mix until just blended.
- 4Stir in chocolate and Amaretto and pour over crust.
- 5Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- 6Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hrs or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lover's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 435.3
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 217.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: