Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 30 mins
Just heaven! Taken from a Philadelphia Cream Cheese Package. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Chocolate Lover's Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Crust: Combine crumb with butter. Press on bottom of 9" round cake pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, on at a time, and mix until just blended.
- Stir in chocolate and Amaretto and pour over crust.
- Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate 3 hrs or overnight.