This is an absolute favorite of ours when we need a Chocolate fix!
Make and share this Chocolate Lover's Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes,warm water, sour cream, melted butter, and beaten eggs.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a 12 cup Bundt pan, sprayed well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake 20 minutes invert and remove from pan.
- You can top with a dusting of powdered sugar when cake cools if desired.