1/2 Photos of Chocolate Lover's Cake
Little Bee's Note:
This is an absolute favorite of ours when we need a Chocolate fix!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2-3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes,warm water, sour cream, melted butter, and beaten eggs.
- 3Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a 12 cup Bundt pan, sprayed well with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 5Cool cake 20 minutes invert and remove from pan.
- 6You can top with a dusting of powdered sugar when cake cools if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lover's Cake
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.9
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.9 mg
- Sodium 532.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g