Recipe by Kristiina
A healthier brownie for all the chocoholics! This is from Healthy Home Cooking Magazine by Betty Crocker. The recipe suggests using Yoplait yogurt. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top if desired.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) container fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 or 9 inch square pan with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix granulated sugar, yogurt, oil, vanilla and egg whites. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Spread into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely before serving, about 1 hour.