Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Chocolate drinks - need I say more? Yummy for a nice relaxing evening, or to give as a holiday gift. Allow for 2 weeks standing time.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups vodka
- 2 teaspoons chocolate flavoring (you may have to go to a specialty store for this)
- 10 whole coffee beans (optional but good)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combin water and sugar and heat over moderately high heat and cook for 5 minutes, making sure it stays clear.
- Let cool.
- Stir in vodka and chocolate extract.
- Strain through damp cheesecloth twice.
- Funnel into bottles.
- Drop in coffee beans.
- Cover tightly and let mature at lest two weeks.