1/1 Photo of Chocolate Lemonade
This unique recipe came from Hannah Marie Country Inn, a bed and breakfast that is famous for this delicious drink. Serve it to your friends and you might become famous too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemonade concentrate
- water, according to directions
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, to taste
- 1Mix lemonade concentrate with water according to the directions on the can.
- 2Stir in the chocolate.
- 3Serve over ice.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1763.6
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 553.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 416.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 357.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g