Recipe by Judikins
A luscious palate pleasing contest winner I got from a Seattle friend. I love to serve lemon in the summer and chocolate in the winter. Pick your own flavor and let me know what you think.
Top Review by Jill from Pittsburgh
I tried the lemon kind. Hard to layer cream cheese mixture over the baked crust. (crust kept wanting to pull up) But considering a beginner - it was rather easy. I made it for my office party & was gone so fast I didn't even get to taste. Everyone said it was delicious.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant pudding mix (chocolate or lemon)
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix butter, flour and nuts.
- Pat into 9x13" baking dish.
- Bake 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip; spread over baked mixture.
- Mix pudding and milk until well thickened.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Add more cool whip to cover top.
- Spread chopped nuts over top.