Chocolate Leaves - Leaves you wanting for more:)
- Break the chocolate into pieces.
- Keep aside in a bowl.
- Heat water in a pan.
- Place the bowl with chocolate in it making sure that water does not spill into the bowl.
- Double boil it until the chocolate melts.
- Line a tray with grease-proof paper.
- Gently dip the back of each bay leaf in the chocolate and place it on the tray with the chocolate side of the leaf on top.
- Chill the leaves for 30 minutes and peel off the bay leaves to make yum chocolate leaves.