Simply yummy and so very creative!
My Private Note
- 1Break the chocolate into pieces.
- 2Keep aside in a bowl.
- 3Heat water in a pan.
- 4Place the bowl with chocolate in it making sure that water does not spill into the bowl.
- 5Double boil it until the chocolate melts.
- 6Line a tray with grease-proof paper.
- 7Gently dip the back of each bay leaf in the chocolate and place it on the tray with the chocolate side of the leaf on top.
- 8Chill the leaves for 30 minutes and peel off the bay leaves to make yum chocolate leaves.
Browse Our Top High Fiber Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Fiber Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Leaves - Leaves you wanting for more:)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g