Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Microwave Entertaining
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, peices
- 4 cabbage leaves (attractivly shaped, each about 5 inches diameter, washed and dried)
- *tip, warm chocolate in batches so its always warm enough to spread. spread the chocolate on the outside of the leaves to get the imprint of the ribs.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and place cabbage leaves on it.
- arrange 3 ounces of chocolate peices in the outter rim of a microwavable cereal bowl, leaving the center free.
- heat on medium for 2-5 minutes or until chocolate is just soft enough to spread (stir after 2 minutes, then check for ever 30 seconds after).
- take a small spoon or rubber spatula and spread chocolate as evely as you can on the outside of the cabbage leaf (be careful not to leave holes or spread too thinly).
- repete untill all leaves are covered.
- place leaves in freezer on sheet for 15-30 minutes until completly set.
- after chocolate is completly frozen and set, carefully pull off the cabbage leaves and return chocolate to a closed tontainer for storeage in the fridge.
- *tip, if you cant remove cabbage, allow to sit for 1 mintes to soften after removing from freezer before trying again.