- 2 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup mini milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in 13 X 9 inch baking pan and heat in 350 degree oven until melted. Remove from oven.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, and sugar; sprinkle over melted butter.
- Stir mixture; press evenly with spatula onto bottom of pan.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle with chocolates and toffee bits.
- Sprinkle nuts and coconut on top; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cover with foil; let stand at room temperature several hours. Cut into bars.