Recipe by Jennika
This dessert has 3 layers.....a crust, a cream cheese center, and a chocolate layer on top. It is a very light tasting dessert for those who don't like sweet desserts. It is a great dessert for potlucks. I always come home with an empty pan! Cooking time does not include refrigeration time!
Top Review by jessbenoit
I really liked this dessert. The recipe was very easy and the end result was great! Iused french vanilla pudding and it was reallly good. I bet you could use cheesecake pudding or whitechoclate also.
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 (106 g) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (106 g) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1⁄2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip (for top)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first three ingredients together.
- Press into a 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- Beat cream cheese and icing sugar together.
- Mix in 2 cups of Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Mix chocolate, vanilla pudding and milk together.
- Spread over cream cheese.
- Spread remaining 2 cups of Cool Whip over the pudding layer if desired.
- Grate chocolate over top if desired.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.