Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Daily Recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed thin pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 4 (4 ounce) bars unsweetened baking chocolate, broken to pieces
- 2 cups campfire miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 (4 ounce) bars semisweet baking chocolate, broken to pieces
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine pretzels and melted butter in small bowl; press evenly into bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and unsweetened chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred. Pour over pretzel layer in pan.
- Top with marshmallows, coconut and pecans; press firmly down onto chocolate layer.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely in pan on wire rack. Melt semi-sweet chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted when stirred; drizzle over entire top.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set. Cut into bars.