Chocolate Lava Cake (Coulant Au Chocolat)
- Melt the butter (90g) and chocolate (125g) in a double boiler.
- Beat the egg whites (3) with the sugar (80g) until stiff.
- Add the yolks (3) and flour (30g) to the chocolate mixture.
- Butter and sugar individual molds.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour mixture into the molds and refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
- You can leave the molds in the refrigerator and just cook at the last moment.
- Place into a preheated 200 CELSIUS oven for about 8 minutes.