Use Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cake mix *only* for this the other brands will not work as well.
Make and share this Chocolate Lava Cake (Cake Mix) recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer beat the cake mix with the mayo, water, eggs and cinnamon for 30 seconds on low speed.
- Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into prepared baking pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the two packages of pudding mix with 2 cups water, 2 cups milk and 1/3 cup sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
- Pour on top of the cake batter.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted along edge comes out clean.
- Serve warm.