1/3 Photos of Chocolate Lava Cake (Cake Mix)
1 hr 10 mins
Use Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines cake mix *only* for this the other brands will not work as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 3In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer beat the cake mix with the mayo, water, eggs and cinnamon for 30 seconds on low speed.
- 4Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes.
- 5Pour the batter into prepared baking pan.
- 6In a medium bowl combine the two packages of pudding mix with 2 cups water, 2 cups milk and 1/3 cup sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
- 7Pour on top of the cake batter.
- 8Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted along edge comes out clean.
- 9Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lava Cake (Cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.9
- Calories from Fat 218
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 1149.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 51.5 g
- Protein 8.9 g