1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a copycat version of Olive Garden's Chocolate Lasagna. For you Chocolate lovers out there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees with the rack in the upper third of the oven.
- 2Combine the flour, cocoa, and salt in a bowl and make a well in the center.
- 3Add the eggs and oil in the center of the well and mix with a fork to form a thick dough.
- 4Knead the dough for 15 minutes until it is smooth and shiny, adding more flour if necessary to keep the dough from sticking.
- 5Wrap in plastic wrap and let rest for half an hour.
- 6Roll the pasta out by hand or with a machine and cut into eight 4 1/2 x 11 inch strips.
- 7Cook two strips at a time in boiling salted water.
- 8Cook just 20 seconds after the water returns to a boil.
- 9Plunge the noodles into cold water to stop the cooking.
- 10When cooled, place on towels in a single layer to drain.
- 11Combine all filling ingredients (except chocolate) and mix until smooth.
- 12To assemble: generously butter an 8 x 11 x 2 inch pan.
- 13Alternate layers of noodles, cheese filling, and chocolate, ending with a cheese layer.
- 14Bake for 20-25 minutes until the top is lightly colored.
- 15Let the lasagna stand for 10 minutes to solidify, then serve warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.9
- Calories from Fat 488
- Total Fat 54.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.6 g
- Cholesterol 262.8 mg
- Sodium 243.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: