1/2 Photos of Chocolate Lace Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Just Call Me Martha's Note:
A very simple, yet classy looking dessert to serve company - chocolatey cheesecake topped with a sweet sour cream topping drizzled with melted chocolate. I usually serve mine with some fresh raspberries as well as raspberry coulis and a sprig of mint. Cook time does not include several hours' or overnight chilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml chocolate wafer crumbs
- 118.29 ml finely chopped almonds
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 158.51 ml sugar
- 3 eggs
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted then cooled
- 236.59 ml whipping cream (35%)
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 7.39 ml vanilla
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 28.34 g unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Butter 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In large bowl, blend crust ingredients- wafer crumbs, almonds and melted and 1/4 cup melted butter.
- 4Press into bottom and up sides of pan.
- 6In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 7Add eggs,one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 8Add melted chocolate chips and beat well.
- 9Add whipping cream, 2 tablespoons of butter and 1 teaspoon of vanilla; beat until smooth.
- 10Pour into prepared crust.
- 11Bake at 325 degrees for 55 to 65 minutes or until edges are set.
- 12Centre of cheesecake will be soft.
- 13(Place shallow pan half full of water on lower oven rack to prevent cracking.) Cool in pan 5 minutes, then carefully remove sides of pan and cool completely.
- 14In small bowl, combine sour cream, 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla and 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 15Stir until smooth.
- 16Spread over cooled cheesecake.
- 17Melt unsweetened chocolate and drizzle over top in lace pattern.
- 18Refrigerate for several hours or overnight before serving.
- 19Garnish with fresh mint and raspberries or raspberry coulis.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Lace Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 887.4
- Calories from Fat 616
- Total Fat 68.4 g
- Saturated Fat 37.0 g
- Cholesterol 211.2 mg
- Sodium 499.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 12.4 g