Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Boil water in a pan.
- Break chocolate pieces in another bowl.
- Place this bowl inside the pan of boiling water but be sure to see that the boiling water does not enter the bowl having the chocolate pieces.
- Once the chocolate melts, mix in the Rice Krispies.
- Fill 8 paper baking cup with two teaspoons of the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar and chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe is just perfect! It is easy and quick to make from ingredients normally on hand and the taste is great, too! I was looking for a recipe for rice krispie treats and chose this one among the many, many recipes here on zaar, because it didnt have any fancy additions such as marshmallow creme or the like. Im very happy that I did so and wont look any further. THANKS so much for sharing this with us, Charishma Ramchandani!