Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are soooo addicting. I have become a Kissables candy addict, and now I have to add these to the list as well!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄3 cups white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄3 cups Hershey kissables (candy coated mini kisses)
- Beat the first 6 ingredients until fluffy.
- Add the next 3 ingredients, and mix well.
- Then stir in Kissables.
- Drop tsps of dough onto cookie sheet, and flatten with clean fingers or a fork. Bake at 350 for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove and cool on wire rack.