Recipe by Iron Bloomers
A great coffee cake that does NOT taste like those tube biscuits!
Top Review by mandabears
Very easy and very delicious and very chocolate.what more could you ask for? I agree you should bake them for at least 3-4 minutes more, but they lasted about 20 minutes and we all loved them. I used the Special Dark kisses because I am weird and I hate Hershey's milk chocolate
- 2 (16 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuits (10 each)
- 20 milk chocolate kisses (unwrapped)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 1 loaf pan and preheat oven to 375°.
- Flatten biscuits slightly; place kiss in center and pull edges up and around kiss to cover completely.
- Seal each tight and roll in hands to make into balls.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll each biscuit in melted margarine and then in cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Place in loaf pan making layers.
- Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack and then invert onto serving plate.
- Serve while warm.