1/2 Photos of Chocolate Kid's Mix
This aired on Food Network on Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee. Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee. Putting here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter, peanut butter and chocolate chips together in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- 2Stir in rice or corn cereal to coat.
- 3Put cocoa powder in paper bag or re-sealable plastic container.
- 4Add cereal and shake until cereal is covered with cocoa powder.
- 5Add Sprinkles and shake again.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Kid's Mix
Serving Size: 1 (643 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.0
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 365.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 9.1 g