Source: Southern Living
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (9 ounce) package chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons key lime zest
- 1/3 cup fresh key lime juice
- 3 large eggs
- sweetened whipped cream, fresh cherries and blackberries, fresh mint leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Place 12 jumbo-size aluminum foil baking cups in lightly greased muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- 3Pulse chocolate wafer cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed.
- 4Stir together cookie crumbs and butter; firmly press on bottom and two-thirds up sides of each baking cup (about 3 tablespoons crumbs per cup).
- 5Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- 6Add lime zest and lime juice, beating at low speed until well blended.
- 7Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.
- 8Spoon mixture into prepared cups, filling completely full.
- 9Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
- 10Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes.
- 11Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- 12Cover and chill 4 hours.
- 13Garnish, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Key Lime Cupcake Pies
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.6
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.0 mg
- Sodium 363.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 31.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
key lime zest