Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Source: Southern Living
Make and share this Chocolate Key Lime Cupcake Pies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place 12 jumbo-size aluminum foil baking cups in lightly greased muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- Pulse chocolate wafer cookies in a food processor 8 to 10 times or until finely crushed.
- Stir together cookie crumbs and butter; firmly press on bottom and two-thirds up sides of each baking cup (about 3 tablespoons crumbs per cup).
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Add lime zest and lime juice, beating at low speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yellow disappears after each addition.
- Spoon mixture into prepared cups, filling completely full.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 15 minutes.
- Remove from pans to wire racks, and let cool 15 minutes or until completely cool.
- Cover and chill 4 hours.
- Garnish, if desired.