Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like this recipe because I like anything chocolate. You can make it one day and serve it two or three days later and if anything it tastes even better. I use to belong to a Firefighters Ladies Auxillary and the members submitted recipes for a cookbook for a fundraiser,this was one of them.
- 1 chocolate cake, any kind or make your own
- 1 (6 ounce) box chocolate pudding, not instant
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup Kahlua
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- skor toffee pieces
- Bake cake as directed.
- Cook pudding as directed using 2 cups of milk and 1 cup Kahlua instead of 3 cups of milk;cool.
- Crumble 1/2 of cake in a large punch bowl (looks nice served in a pedestal bowl) Next,pour 1/2 cooled pudding over cake then 1/2 of Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of the candy bits.
- Repeat layers with remaining ingredients.
If you love chocolate & kahlua this is for you! Right Ma!! Yum!