Recipe by mydesigirl
Cool,creamy and good! All of my favorite dessert flavors in one dish. (I'm not including overnight chilling time for the pudding in the prep time.)
- 510.29 g package chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 Skor candy bars
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 59.14 ml Kahlua
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix per box instructions adding Kahlua and refrigerate overnight.
- Perpare chocolate cake mix per box directions in 2 round cake pans.
- Cool and cut each round cake to create 4 rounds.
- Break candy bars into small bits.
- Trifle bowl:.
- Carefully lay one cake round on bottom of trifle dish.
- Spread thin layer of pudding over the cake.
- Spread even layer of whipped cream over the pudding.
- Layer Skor bits over the whipped cream.
- Repeat in that order for a total of 16 layers.
- (Keep in the fridge until your ready to dive in.).