Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cool,creamy and good! All of my favorite dessert flavors in one dish. (I'm not including overnight chilling time for the pudding in the prep time.)
- 510.29 g package chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 99.22 g package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 Skor candy bars
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 59.14 ml Kahlua
- Prepare vanilla pudding mix per box instructions adding Kahlua and refrigerate overnight.
- Perpare chocolate cake mix per box directions in 2 round cake pans.
- Cool and cut each round cake to create 4 rounds.
- Break candy bars into small bits.
- Trifle bowl:.
- Carefully lay one cake round on bottom of trifle dish.
- Spread thin layer of pudding over the cake.
- Spread even layer of whipped cream over the pudding.
- Layer Skor bits over the whipped cream.
- Repeat in that order for a total of 16 layers.
- (Keep in the fridge until your ready to dive in.).