1 hr 10 mins
Cool,creamy and good! All of my favorite dessert flavors in one dish. (I'm not including overnight chilling time for the pudding in the prep time.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare vanilla pudding mix per box instructions adding Kahlua and refrigerate overnight.
- 2Perpare chocolate cake mix per box directions in 2 round cake pans.
- 3Cool and cut each round cake to create 4 rounds.
- 4Break candy bars into small bits.
- 5Trifle bowl:.
- 6Carefully lay one cake round on bottom of trifle dish.
- 7Spread thin layer of pudding over the cake.
- 8Spread even layer of whipped cream over the pudding.
- 9Layer Skor bits over the whipped cream.
- 10Repeat in that order for a total of 16 layers.
- 12(Keep in the fridge until your ready to dive in.).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Kahlua Skor Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 572.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 709.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 64.0 g
- Protein 3.9 g