Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
VERY rich, decadent. A dessert worthy of a special occasion. I have been making this for many years, I got the original recipe from a Duncan Hines/Puritan Oil leaflet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients and beat for 4 minutes.
- Bake in a greased Bundt pan fo 50 minutes.
- let cool for 10 minutes before icing.
- ICING prep: Heat the butter, sugar and milk; boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and rapidly stir in chocolate chips, immediately pour over cake.
I made this with Godiva cappuccino liqueur in place of the kahlua and bourbon - oh yum!! I've made it for several parties and for work a couple of of times - it's easy to make and sooooo GOOD! Thanks Maggie 0507!
Made this in April for card club. EVERYONE loved it. We have card club again this Sat. and are celebrating 2 birthdays. Guess what cake they requested! Easy to make and so good. Thanks for the recipe!