Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
VERY rich, decadent. A dessert worthy of a special occasion. I have been making this for many years, I got the original recipe from a Duncan Hines/Puritan Oil leaflet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients and beat for 4 minutes.
- Bake in a greased Bundt pan fo 50 minutes.
- let cool for 10 minutes before icing.
- ICING prep: Heat the butter, sugar and milk; boil for 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and rapidly stir in chocolate chips, immediately pour over cake.