- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk, cold
- 1 package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon espresso or 1 tablespoon instant coffee powder (not crystals)
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua or 2 tablespoons cold, strong coffee
- 1 9-inch low-fat chocolate graham cracker crust, such as keebler
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour cold milk into a medium bowl.
- Add pudding mix and coffee powder.
- Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the whipped topping and Kahlua liqueur or cold, brewed coffee.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Place pie in refrigerator at least 30 minutes before serving to soften.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.