This cake is a specialty of my boss, who is a wonderful cook. Easy to make, and tastes delicious. Hope you enjoy. Serving size is estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup strong coffee
- 3/4 cup Kahlua
- 1Combine all cake ingredients at medium speed until well blended.
- 2Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 4Cool in pan.
- 5Mix glaze ingredients together.
- 6Poke holes in cooled cake and glaze.
- 7Pudding box size is the small box of instant pudding--I think it's 3 ounce.
- 8Come to think of it, maybe it's 4 ounces.
- 9Hmmm-- Cake mix is standard cake mix size.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Kahlua Cake
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.2
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 723.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 56.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g