Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This cake is a specialty of my boss, who is a wonderful cook. Easy to make, and tastes delicious. Hope you enjoy. Serving size is estimate.
- Combine all cake ingredients at medium speed until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- Poke holes in cooled cake and glaze.
- Pudding box size is the small box of instant pudding--I think it's 3 ounce.
- Come to think of it, maybe it's 4 ounces.
- Hmmm-- Cake mix is standard cake mix size.