Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This cake is a specialty of my boss, who is a wonderful cook. Easy to make, and tastes delicious. Hope you enjoy. Serving size is estimate.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup strong coffee
- 3⁄4 cup Kahlua
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons strong coffee
- 4 tablespoons Kahlua
- Combine all cake ingredients at medium speed until well blended.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Mix glaze ingredients together.
- Poke holes in cooled cake and glaze.
- Pudding box size is the small box of instant pudding--I think it's 3 ounce.
- Come to think of it, maybe it's 4 ounces.
- Hmmm-- Cake mix is standard cake mix size.
This is one of my favorite cakes--and I had forgotten all about it! Thanks for posting and people should try it--it's wonderful!
Big hit, easy and quick to prepare. I just sprinkled 10x sugar on it and served it with ice cream. Some used non dairy topping.