Recipe by Messy44
I found this in a local paper. Very easy, so I had to try it. Extremely moist and very chocolatey! Would be nice for a party or informal get together. The batter is extremely thick, don't be alarmed, this is correct. Not for dieting, but a great treat once in awhile. Enjoy.
Top Review by 2Bleu
This is the most simplest recipe for a delicious chocolate cake ever! The cake is light like a sponge cake, but yet full of chocolate flavor like a brownie. The Kahlua stands out wonderfully. I didn't have my bundt pan available, so I used two 8" round pans and baked for 30 minutes. Served warm with all the chocolaty chip goodness. Next time I may add some chopped pecans to the batter. Thanks for a keeper recipe. :)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- powdered sugar, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except powdered sugar just until mixed. Spread into greased bundt pan (10 inch).
- Bake in preheated oven 40 to 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- When cool, sprinkle with powdered sugar.