Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun, easy treat for a summer patio supper. The amount of servings depends on the size of the spoon you make them with.
- 1 pint sorbet, any flavor
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cover a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Spoon little morsels of sorbet onto wax paper and insert a toothpick into each.
- Refreeze until rock hard.
- Melt chocolate (I can do it in the micro at 60% power for about 2-3 minutes, but do not let it burn) and dip each morsel into chocolate.
- Return to wax paper, and back to the freezer.
- Freeze 15 minutes and serve.
These were great. Little bon bons that the kids thought were great. I think I will make these for my daughters slumber party. Easy and tasty. Just right!!!!