- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir all ingredients together except chocolate chips. Beat for 2 minutes on medium speed. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt or tube pan. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes, then remove.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.