Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this online and thought it sounded nice 8)
- 9 ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup light cream or 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- cake, cubed
- strawberry (etc.)
- In saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Stir on low heat until the chocolate has melted and is smooth.
- Serve in a chafing dish over low heat.
- Dip dipper in sauce.
This was heavenly. I made it for a New Year's Eve dinner party for 12, so I doubled the recipe. I used 16 oz. chocolate, approx. 1 2/3 cups cream, and 1/2 cup Baileys until it reached the right consistency. I served it with strawberries, sliced banana, angel food cake cubes, and marshmallows. Everyone raved.
Very Good! My Sister-in-Law took the left over home! Try it with Pretzels. Bananas & strawberries worked great.