1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This luscious dessert is richer than some other Irish cream Cheesecakes thanks to whipping cream and melted chocolate in the filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUST
- 11 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
CHOCOLATE IRISH CREAM FILLING
- 1FOR THE COOKIE CRUST: In a small bowl stir together crushed cookies and melted butter or margarine till well combined. Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- 2FOR THE FILLING: In a large bowl combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat with an electric mixer till smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in liqueur and vanilla extract. Stir together hot water and instant coffee. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Stir in melted chocolate. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Lower the temperature to 200°F and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or till the center no longer looks wet or shiny. Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- 4Turn the oven off; return the cake to the oven for an additional 2 hours. Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- 5Place a decorative stencil over the top of the cheesecake. Sift powdered sugar over the stencil. Carefully remove stencil. Chill till serving time. Makes 12 to 18 slices.
- 6Cheesecake Extraordinaire.Mary Crownover.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 161.7 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: