Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
An after dinner beverage from a little book called "That's Life ". Substitute another liqueur for Bailey's if you prefer.
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup bailey's irish cream
- 200 g marshmallows
- cinnamon, to decorate
- Combine chocolate, milk and brown sugar in saucepan.
- Stir over moderate heat till choc has melted and mixture is piping hot.
- Add Baileys then pour into individual glasses.
- Top with marshmallows.
- Dust with cinnamon.
Great drink! This would be wonderful on a cold winter night. Definitely a keeper.
Yummy! It is cold and rainy here today and this really hit the spot. I used Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate chips. I loved the accent of cinnamon. Next time I may reduce or eliminate the brown sugar. This is a nice alternative to eggnog during the holidays. Thank you for the recipe. Made for Every Day is a Holiday.