Prep 13 mins
Cook 14 mins
It's a great thing to cool off with.
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two 16-ounce glasses.
- (www. topsecretrecipes. com).
Nice change on a regular chochlate shake - the coffee was very noticeable.