Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Thin layer of chocolate cake with ice cream spread thinly on top of it, rolled up and super yummy! Cut in slices and experiment with different types of ice cream. (North Fork Ranch, Summer 2006)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Spray jelly roll pan, cover with parchment and sprinkle powdered sugar over parchment.
- Pour batter, banging trays to release air bubbles (you want it as smooth as possible).
- Bake at 350 for 15 min or until batter pulls away from the edge. Take out and let cool.
- Cut pieces of ice cream, lie over cake, and roll up.
- Wrap in parchment paper and foil and freeze for as long as you like.