Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
This is amazing easy, amazing tasty and amazing heavy - so close your eyes and enjoy.
Make and share this Chocolate-Ice-Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 400 ml heavy cream
- 100 g unsweetened chocolate squares
- 50 ml coffee
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cognac
- Stir heavy cream over medium heat just till boiling.
- Reduce heat.
- Add chocolate, coffee and sugar and mix well, until everything disolved well.
- Add cognac.
- Let cool down and beat with an electric mixer.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours, mix with fork every 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
My husband loved this. I used 1T of instant coffee in 50ml water. Turned out too coffee flavored but he liked it anyway. Thanks
Lovely, velvety textured and flavoured no-egg ice cream. Easy to prepare even without ice cream maker and fabulous results!