Recipe by Sarah J
Diabetic ice cream without all the sugar. Now I call this comfort food!
Top Review by Perry In Petaluma
I left out the whipped cream since I did not have any, but I added 1/2 cup of peanut butter and WOW that was good.. I used an ice-cream maker and this was awesome. I also used black coco powder avaliable at king arthur flout dot com... and a pinch of salt to bring out the flavor.
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 6 packets artificial sweetener (equivalent to 1/4 cup sugar)
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups evaporated milk
- 4 ounces frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the pudding mix, sweetener, cocoa, milk and vanilla; process on low until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping until smooth.
- Pour into a shallow container, cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Stir with a wire whisk; return to freezer until ready to serve.