Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This recipe is posted in response to a request. I found it on www.geocities.com Preparation time is overnight chilling time.
- 12 ladyfingers (Split)
- 1 package sweet chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup prepared whipped topping
- 1 egg white, stiffly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Line 8"x4" loaf pan with wax paper.
- Place 6 ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
- Set aside 6 for the top.
- Cut remaining ladyfingers in half, and place, cut side up, around the sides of pan.
- Melt chocolate in sauce pan over very low heat.
- Blend in water.
- Remove from heat and add egg yolk, beating vigorously until smooth.
- Blend in sugar.
- Fold in whipped topping and egg white.
- Pour into pan and top with reserved ladyfingers.
- Chill overnight.
- Unmold and remove paper.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.