This recipe is posted in response to a request. I found it on www.geocities.com Preparation time is overnight chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 8"x4" loaf pan with wax paper.
- 2Place 6 ladyfingers on bottom of pan.
- 3Set aside 6 for the top.
- 4Cut remaining ladyfingers in half, and place, cut side up, around the sides of pan.
- 5Melt chocolate in sauce pan over very low heat.
- 6Blend in water.
- 7Remove from heat and add egg yolk, beating vigorously until smooth.
- 8Blend in sugar.
- 10Fold in whipped topping and egg white.
- 11Pour into pan and top with reserved ladyfingers.
- 12Chill overnight.
- 13Unmold and remove paper.
- 14Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Ice Box Cake
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 179.0 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: