Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
We had this at our friends birthday parties in 1950. Finally got the recipe from her when I got married for my children. Make them at Christmas also. Recipe from Sharon Bailey's mom.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup powdered icing sugar
- 2 medium beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 chopped pecans
- 24 cut up marshmallows
- coconut, for rolling
- Melt the chocolate.
- Remove from heat.
- Add the sugar, and beat in the beaten eggs.
- Let cool.
- Add nuts, and marshmallows.
- Spread coconut onto wax paper and place one tsp of mixture onto coconut.
- Roll into balls.
This is a long over due review! Made these last Christmas and they made for an excellent addition to the holiday tray. Always a delight to have a recipe that is so easy to make, gets accolades and recipe requests! Thank you andypandy for sharing another of your terrific recipes that make for winners at our house.
this was very simple to make go to her site shes got a bunch of nice cookies dee