Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bought that Chocolate Honeycomb Bar but don't want to eat it all at one shot? Here's a smarvellous recipe to use it up! Recipe extracted and edited from AWW's "Muffins".
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 100 g chocolate-coated honeycomb candy, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup milk (low-fat okay)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius Line 15 muffin tins with paper cups, or grease the bottoms only.
- Sift together the flour and salt into a large bowl. Add the Chocolate chips and Chocolate coated honeycomb and make sure they are evenly spread out in the dry ingredients.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the brown sugar, vanilla extract, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Divide batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes; cool on a wire rack.