Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This make individual cakes starting with a cake mix packet!
- 1 (580 g) packetchocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 155 g chocolate-coated honeycomb candy, chunky crushed
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease an 8 cup rectangular muffin pan or a 12 cup round muffin pan.
- Beat the cake mix, water, oil and eggs in a bowl with an electric beater until combined.
- Stir through the chocolate coated honeycomb pieces (such as a violet crumble bar).
- Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until cooked when tested.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes before removing to a wire cooling rack.
- When cool frost with some chocolate frosting.