toblerone chocolate bar and ricotta cheese in this one...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (I use animal cookie crumbs)
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 24 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces Toblerone chocolate bars, broken in pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease a 9 inch spring form pan.
- 3To make crust, melt butter and combine with crumbs, prees onto bottom of pan.
- 4To prepare filling: Beat ricotta cheese, honey, and eggs in a medium bowl, until smooth.
- 5Bring whipping cream to a low boil in a saucepot.
- 6Remove from heat and stir in the chocolate until melted.
- 7Cool slightly.
- 8Blend into cheese mixture.
- 9Spoon into prepared pan.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- 11Remove and prepare topping.
- 12Melt honey over low heat, and then remove and stir in the granola.
- 13Spread on the partially baked cake.
- 14Return to oven and bake the last 15 minutes.
- 15Total baking time should be 45 minutes.
- 16Remove from oven to a wire rack.
- 17Cool completely before removing sides.
- 18Wrap and chill.
- 19Makes 12 servings.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate & Honey Cheesecake ( Italian)
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.3
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 97.0 mg
- Sodium 170.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Toblerone chocolate bars